This is the loading phase workout. 1 day on 1 day off. So M/W/F with active rest T/T/S/S here is day one example:
Weeks 1-4 (Loading) Rest Intervals – 1 Minute.
- Full Squats – 4 Sets x 8-12 Reps
- Romanian Deadlifts – 4 Sets x 8-12 Reps
- Bench Press – 4 Sets x 8-12 Reps
- Pendlay Bent-Over Rows – 4 Sets x 8-12 Reps
- Superset: Dumbbell Curls/Skull Crushers – 3 Sets x 8-12 Reps
- Abdominal Superset (Russian Twists, Twisting Sit-Ups) – 3-4 Sets x 8-12 Reps
In order to hit any fitness goals or see results you have to write out your goals and commit yourself to hitting them from the start!
When we get married as “Dads” we often let our “bods” go. We gain sympathy weight or just make excuses to not exercise. Either way to get results is through dedication for change. Expand your mind! Where your body goes, your mind follows!